Topics I Discuss
Mus a pulvinar lectus cum ultricies nibh mi ac blandit phasellus porttitor.
Godaan is at the core of this progr am. Chose to make the greatest donation known to mankind – Godaan Donor (Urban) makes Godaan to Donee (Rural) verified & facilitated by Desi Cows For Better India Trust®
The first-ever Cow Library is being set up in Jubilee Hills! Ranging from cow keeping to cownomics, we have all genres of cow-centric books including Agriculture, Medicine, Environment, Vedas, Economics etc.
You can use the following address to visit the library or contribute a book.
Desi Cows for Better India,
Plot No. 569,
Road number 92,
Beside Taj Mahal Hotel,
Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad,
Currently we have the following books:
1. Cows Save The Planet – Judith D. Schwartz
2. Cownomics: The Holy Cow, Fulcrum of a Civilization – Arti Agarwal
3. Cow Keeping in India: A Simple and Practical Book on Their Care and Treatment Their Various Breeds – S N Sinha
4. Gau Ank: Gita Press
5. Cow Ghee – The Food of The Gods – Dr. Sahadev Dasa
6. Cow Dung – A Down-To- Earth Solution To Global Warming And Climate Change by Dr. Sahadeva dasa(2014-07-24)
7. India – A World Leader In Cow Killing And Beef Export – An Italian Did It In 10 Years: What The British Could Not Do in 200 Years And The Muslims In 800 Years
8. Noble Cow – Munching Grass, Looking Curious and Just Hanging Around
9. Capitalism Communism And Cowism – A New Economics For The 21st Century
10. Holy Cancer: How A Cow Saved My Life, A Memoir
11. Shoonya Bandavala Naisargika Krushi
12. Brahmi Ghrita (Sneha Kalpana) in Mental Disorders
13. The Goodness of Ghee: The Ultimate Guide to Using Ghee in the Kitchen and Beyond
14. Bhaisajya Ratnavali Vol 1 – 2
15. Call of Nature: The Secret World of DUNG
16. The One-Straw Revolution: An Introduction to Natural Farming (New York Review Books Classics)
17. Goumutra Chikitsa – Sarva Rognashak
18. Cow And Humanity – Made For Each Other by Dr. Sahadeva dasa(2013-03-15)
19. The Cow: A Natural and Cultural History
20. Concept of Cow in the Rigveda
21. Godan by Munshi Premchand
22. To Kill Cow Means To End Human Civilization
Cows ingest a lot of plastic as they try to segregate wet waste from dry waste. Only because people discard their vegetable and fruit peels with plastic, glass, cardboard and other dangerous things on the roads.
Cow bin is an initiative by you to not only earn merit of feeding cows the fresh peels every day but also stop polluting soil and avoid mixed waste going to landfills.
In India, cows cannot be stopped from roaming on the roads, but we can definitely provide them a safe place to eat what is meant for them.
Take up this initiative by buying a cement ring to be installed in your locality labelled as ‘cow bin’ with do’s and don’ts of what to put in it.
If you need any help or want to share your success story in setting up a cow bin, do write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
“While there are lakhs of research papers on relationship between man and dog, there are only a handful of researches on relationship between man and cows” – Neeraj Medharti, Researcher.
Desi Cows for Better India Trust® encourages researchers to take up topics of study on desi cows in all aspects of health, environment, agriculture or lifestyle.
Our associate, Shri Neeraj Medharti ji, PhD Scholar, Central University of Haryana will guide young students in this pursuit.
Do write to him on aryaneeraj030 @gmail.com with your research ideas or synopsis.
What Clients Are Saying